Modified on: Thu, 14 Nov, 2019 at 6:12 AM
Permissions allow you to change the level of access that a specific user has to the functions within
- Login to SMDS
- Place cursor over the Administration - Users link
- Click the Manage Users link
Below are the types and descriptions associated with each permission.
- Administrators: Has access to all features.
- Data Management: Has access to data, respondents, email distributions, and reports.
- Evaluation Management: Has access to all features except managing users and permissions.
TIP: If a user is assigned to more than one permission group, that user’s access will be limited to the most restrictive group. While the system will allow a user to belong to more than one permission group, it is recommended that you place them in only the one group that reflects the highest level of functionality you would like them to have.
- To change a permission, click the user name.
At the bottom of the page, you’ll see the Permission Groups Tab.
- To delete a permission, click the Trash can to the far right.
- To add a permission, click the Add New button.
The Please Select dialogue box will display.
- Click the Green button with the white arrow to add a permission to the user.
The permission will appeal under the Selected section.
- Click the OK button.
The new permission will be listed in the Permission Groups tab.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback