Modified on: Fri, 5 Jun, 2020 at 7:36 AM
- Place your cursor over the Evaluation link.
- Place your cursor over the Responses link.
- Click the Manage Responses link.
A list of evaluations will display. By clicking on an evaluation link, you will see all data collection tools in the selected evaluation.
- Click the Evaluation Title link.
- Click the Pencil icon of the data collection tool.
- Click the green New Response button at the bottom of this page.
The Add Response dialogue box appears.
- Click the green New Location button on the far right.
- Select the Location type.
- Enter the Location details.
- Click the Save button.
- Click the Calendar icon.
- Select the Pick Date icon to select the data collection date.
- Click the Confirm & Proceed button.
A new window will open. Please make sure to enable Pop-Ups from the SMDS2 site.
Fill out the responses for the data collection tool.
- Enter response to the survey.
There are 3 actions that can be conducted. Save & Exit will save the data you entered, but it's not recorded
until you submit the response. Click Submit Response to officially record the response. Delete Response
will remove the last response you entered.
- Click the Submit Response button.
You will now see the location response in the list of responses.
Please note that when you view the list of location responses, the status column will indicate whether the
location is complete or incomplete. Even if the response is completed, you can edit the response.
On the far right, you can click the (pencil icon) to Edit, (eye icon) to Preview or (trash icon) to Delete a
After entering a response into an active evaluation, the evaluation cannot be returned to Draft status.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback