Modified on: Fri, 5 Jun, 2020 at 7:56 AM
This guide walks you through the steps for entering a location response for a location already in the system.
A location might have been uploaded with a list of locations or entered individually at an earlier date.
- Place your cursor over the Evaluation link.
- Place your cursor over the Responses link.
- Click the Manage Responses link.
A list of evaluations will display. By clicking on an evaluation link, you will see all data collection tools in the selected evaluation.
- Click the Evaluation Title link.
- Click the Pencil icon of the data collection tool.
- Click the green New Response button at the bottom of this page.
The Add Response dialogue box appears.
- Search for the location by entering the location into the search box.
- To the right of the location you want to use, click the Checkmark icon to select the location.
The Add Response dialogue box displays.
- Click the Calendar icon.
- Select the Pick Date icon to select the data collection date.
- Click the Confirm & Proceed button.
A new window will open. Please make sure to enable Pop-Ups from the SMDS2 site.
Fill out the responses for the data collection tool.
There are 3 actions that can be conducted. Save & Exit will save the data you entered, but it's not recorded
until you submit the response. Click Submit Response to officially record the response. Delete Response
will remove the last response you entered.
- Click the Submit Response button.
You will now see the location response in the list of responses.
Please note that when you view the list of location responses, the status column will indicate whether the
location is complete or incomplete. Even if the response is completed, you can edit the response.
On the far right, you can click the (pencil icon) to Edit, (eye icon) to Preview or (trash icon) to Delete a
After entering a response into an active evaluation, the evaluation cannot be returned to Draft status.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback